I couldn’t finish my Yosemite post so I decided to share the photos I created for the Instagram Little Miss trend. I specifically did Little Miss TCK.

If you have any questions about why I chose these, let me know in the comments. You can also see them on my IG if you wish.

Little Miss TCK:

Note the multiple flags. Just like mine πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦/πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί

Little Miss TCK

Mr. So Where Are You From?

Ah yes. The dreaded question. 🌍🌏🌎

Mr. So Where Are You From?

Little Miss Lifelong Learner:

It comes with the territory! πŸ“–

Little Miss Lifelong Learner

Mr. International Travel Guru:

We don’t know everything though. If we don’t know information, we know where to get it! πŸ›«πŸ›¬

Mr. International Travel Guru

Little Miss Multiple Fave Foods, Books, Movies, Music:

Who says you only have to have one favourite? πŸ²πŸ“šπŸŽ¬πŸŽΉ

Little Miss Multiple Fave Food, Books, Movies, Music

Mr. Off On The Next Adventure!:

Whether it’s travel or moving to a new country, it’s exhilarating! What a feeling! 🎡🎢

Mr. Off On The Next Adventure!

Little Miss Time Zone Expert:

So, if it’s 10.00 Pacific Standard Time πŸ•™, that means it’s 11.00 Mountain Standard Time πŸ•š and 13.00 Eastern Standard Time πŸ•. Also, as a trip down memory lane, it’s 18.00 Greenwich Mean Time πŸ•• and 19.00 Central European Time πŸ•—! Fun fact: Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of London so that means it’s 02.00 thenπŸ•‘! And yes, I love 24-hour time!

You know what? I’m exhausted! 😴

Little Miss Time Zone Expert

Mr. Adaptable:

Sometimes you have to do things upside down and that’s cool!😎

Mr. Adaptable

Little Miss Polyglot:

Accents and dialects count too! πŸ’¬

Little Miss Polyglot

Mr. Identity Crisis:

Yep. πŸ€ͺ

Mr. Identity Crisis

Hope you enjoyed the photos! Hopefully next week, I will be done with my post on visiting Yosemite at Christmas, but there is a lot going on right now! If I’m not as active here, you know why!

1. Pooja G – Hi there! I'm Pooja, the creator of Lifesfinewhine. I'm a historian and a freelancer. I love reading, writing, music, art and so much more!

I love this trend and I remember seeing this on your IG!

1. Third Culture Kid – I am a Third Culture Kid who has lived in five different countries: πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦/πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί. I moved to Canada in October 2020 and I started blogging about adjusting to life here. Follow my blog for tips on expat life, stories about my life as a Third Culture Kid, features on where I have lived, and world news.

I’m normally not one for trends, but this was really cool and I enjoyed it!

This is one of the more wholesome trends I’ve seen online.

2. Third Culture Kid – I am a Third Culture Kid who has lived in five different countries: πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦/πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί. I moved to Canada in October 2020 and I started blogging about adjusting to life here. Follow my blog for tips on expat life, stories about my life as a Third Culture Kid, features on where I have lived, and world news.

True, even if it is rather gendered

Thank you!

2. WanderingCanadians – We’re a couple of Canadians who enjoy hiking, camping, diving, and spending as much time outdoors as we can. We hope our stories can help as you plan for your adventures. https://wanderingcanadians.com

This is very cute. I got a good chuckle from the Little Miss Time Zone Expert. I am such a creature of habit and typically wake up around the same time every morning, even on weekends. I usually have a hard time adjusting to the time change.

Thank you! Yeah, sometimes I can drive myself mad calculating time changes if I’m not careful. I’m better at adjusting to a big time change (8 hours ish) than 1-2 hours. Thanks for commenting πŸ™‚